Shop Osom Brand upcycled zero waste socks. The first ever sustainable socks made of up to 95% upcycled textiles from discarded clothing.
- 85% HIGH QUALITY RECYCLED THREADS - These Osom socks are made ethically in Guatemala with attention to detail and design.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Our size ranges between 7.5 and 12.5.
- SAVE WATER - Our process is waterless
- ECO-FRIENDLY - by wearing Osom Brand you reduce textile waste, the second most polluted industry in the planet.
- COLOR - We do not use dyes, saving rivers from toxic waste. The color comes from the clothing we recycle.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Our socks are high quality and can be washed as any of your regular socks.
Add to Cart